This is the web site of Sonam Group.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 8866445311
We collect basic statistics of visitors using Google Analytics to monitor the usage of the website. This includes but is not limited to the visitor’s country, internet connection and speed, duration of visit, pages visited, operating system, and screen resolutions and colors. However, no personal information is automatically collected such as name, email address and other contact details.
- Personal information is only received by us when the visitor submits a completed form via our website. These forms are available for visitors to make an enquiry about our properties or services or to sign up with our newsletter.
- We only collect e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name address and telephone number.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to notify consumers about updates to our website, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, and is not shared with any third-party organization.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- Our newsletters are sent out to those subscribing to our mailing list and those included in our network. We do not SPAM our visitors. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please send us an Unsubscribe email to the above address, or by clicking the Unsubscribe link included in the marketing email.
- Upon request, consumers can access information recorded with us (e.g. contact details, purchase history, financial transactions) that we maintain with us. This information is securely stored for the sole purpose of running our business. None of the information is shared with any third-parties nor is available to unauthorized users.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we may have collected on our website.